Our attorneys have experience in providing legal services in the construction arena from the design stages through completion including those associated with financing, contract negotiation, and alternative dispute resolution or litigation.
Here are some of the specific areas we are equipped to handle.
- Assist in negotiation and drafting of all types of construction contracts
- Insurance surety and/or bond requirements and claims
- Construction defects
- Delay and extra work claims
- Mediation and/or arbitration
- Public bid and procurement
- Liens and privileges
- Public works contracts
- Real estate and development contracts
- Prosecute, defend, and consult in all types of construction and real estate disputes at the local, state and federal court levels.