At Percy, Lanoux & Mumphrey we provide comprehensive real estate services for all of your needs. Our attorneys provide real estate services to a variety of clients – from advising commercial developers and businesses in real estate transactions, negotiations and litigation to representing residential home owners in disputes with their homeowner’s associations.
We have proudly represented public entities, developers, contractors, homeowner’s associations, buyers, sellers, and lenders for a diverse array of matters including:
- Commercial Real Estate Purchases and Sales – including negotiations, drafting sales documents, title insurance.
- Commercial Leases – including negotiating terms, drafting leases, review of leases and representation of both landlords and tenants in commercial lease disputes.
- Real Estate Disputes – disputes arising from both commercial and real estate issues including boundary disputes and partitions.
- Land Use and Development – we have represented public entities, developers, land owners, contractors and subcontractors with regards to zoning, permitting
- Public and Private Works Liens.
- Homeowner’s Association – we have represented HOAs and individuals with regards to disputes over restrictions.